- We believe in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Scriptures in the original, that they are absolutely trustworthy and have supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice. ( 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20 - 21).
- We believe in the Trinity of the Godhead; one God enernally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ( Matt. 28: 19; 2 Cor. 13:14).
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is God made in the flesh, His birth of the virgin Mary, His vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of his blood on the cross, the resurrection of his body from the tomb and his power to save men from sin. (Rom. 5:8-9).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin and who regenerates , seals, baptizes, indwells, and empowers every believeras well as secures them until the day of redemption. (John 16:7-11; Eph. 1:13-14; Rom. 8:14-17).
- We believe that all men are by nature totally dead spiritually and salvation is entirely by faith without works. (Eph. 2:1-10; Rom. 3:21-28).
- We believe in the Church, a living spiritual body, separate from Israel, of which Christ is the head and of which all regenerated people are members. We believe that the local church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, based on a credible confession of faith, and associated for worship, work, and fellowship. We believe that to these local churches were committed for perpetual observance , the ordinances of Baptism, and the Lord Supper, and that God has laid upon these churches the task of proclaiming to a lost world the acceptance of Jesus Christ as savior, the enthroning of Him as Lord and Master, and the fact of His imminent return. We believe that all human betterment and social improvements are the inevitable by products of such a Gospel. ( 1Cor. 12:12-27; 10:32; 11:23; Matt. 28:18; Eph. 4:17-29).
- We believe that there will be a pretribulation rapture of the church; a resurrection of the saved and unsaved; a personal coming of the Lord to establish His kingdom on earth, and eternal blessedness for the saved and eternal conscious punishment for the lost. ( Rev. 20:12-15; John 5:28-29; Matt. 25:45-46).
- We believe the following movements are out of harmony with the Word of God and to the official doctrinal position of Belgrade Bible Church: a.)The Modern Ecumenical Movement with such advocates as the National World Council of Churches. b.)The Neo- Evangelical Movement characterized by cooperation and dialogue with liberal theological systems. c.) The so-called Charismatic Movement characterized by a strong emphasis on experience. Believing these Articles of Faith to be the teaching of the Scriptures, and having the witeness of the Holy Spirit that we are the children of God, and therefor, being a part of God's Church on earth, we invite all who have the same precious faith as we, to unite themselves with us for common edification and Christian work with Jesus Christ as Head and final authority.